Pastor’s 4 Life is a group of Protestant Pastors and other concerned Christians united for the purpose of ending abortion, first in North Carolina, and then in the rest of the nation. Our unity is rooted in the exhortation of the Apostle Paul who under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit wrote: “be eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3). We are indeed eager to present a unified front in the fight against abortion.
- Calling the church and her leaders to wake up and mobilize to help enact legislation that will ultimately make abortion unlawful in the state of North Carolina.
- To create an organized force of Pastor’s to support lawmakers when bills opposed to abortion come up for debate.
- To organize Pastor’s and others into monthly and weekly prayer vigils at North Carolina abortion clinics.
- To pray for (and with) mothers considering abortion and to provide help to mothers who choose to keep their baby or give their baby up for adoption.
- To provide free counseling and pastoral support to women who have had abortions.